Pages

Saturday, 7 February 2015

Glossy Box: Beauty in a Box!

Hey,

I am back with a post about Glossy Box!



Glossy Box is a subscription service who send you a box (it's glossy) every month full of beauty treats ranging from the coolest razors to mascara to face wash. They have experts that look at all the latest trends to come up with beauty essentials for the month. They work with so many brands including Essie, Kueshi, Rituals, Simple and many many more.

I had a 6 month subscription from Glossy Box last year and I loved it! It's like Christmas every month and who can turn that down? The items are beautifully packaged in a pretty box, wrapped in tissue paper with a cute little ribbon tying it together. Inside the box you will find 5 products with a little card telling you what the products are, if they are full size or not, the prices of each individual item and they even include a discount code for some of them. Amazing!

As I loved it so much last year, this year I decided I would go all out and buy the 12 month subscription plan! I am so excited to see what they put in the boxes this year.

Other information
Prices: 
monthly plan - £10 per month
3 month plan - £9.50 per month
6 month plan - £9 per month
12 month plan - £8.50 per month



No comments:

Post a Comment