Pages

Thursday, 17 October 2013

CHRISTMASSSSS!


Hello my lovelies,

I know it might seem a little crazy to be talking about Christmas as it is still October, but with 69 days until the big day, I cannot control my excitement!!

As I have been watching Christmas films, listening to Christmas songs and doing a bit of online Christmas shopping today, i thought that i would do the Christmas Tag!



1. When do you start getting excited about Christmas?
Well, I usually start getting excited sometime during September because the summer holidays have just ended and it's the next big holiday, but this year I have been singing Christmas songs since February!! (haha)

2. Do you still have advent calendars?
Yes I do, my grandma gives me a Christmas tree calendar every year and she buys 24 little presents and puts them in the boxes, it's a 'fill it yourself' calendar which is really cute!

3. What are your favourite Christmas films?
My favourite is probably elf. There is another one but I can't remember what it is called.

4. Who do you spend your Christmas with?
I spend Christmas day with my mum, dad, sister, nan, grandma, cousin, auntie and uncle! It usually everyone at my house or everyone at my uncles house.

5. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
No, but I really want to!

6. What do you eat for Christmas Dinner?
Dinner is: turkey/chicken, sausages wrapped in bacon, vegetables, Yorkshire puddings and gravy.

7. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
The order in which Christmas day happens is sort of the tradition

8. What are your favourite Christmas songs?
Tom Jones & Cerys Matthews - Baby, it's cold outside
Justin Bieber - Mistletoe 
Mariah Carey - All I want for Christmas is you
Wizzard - I wish it could be Christmas everyday

9. What is your favourite Christmas colour?
Burgundy/Red and Gold

10. Real or fake Christmas tree?
Fake fake fake fake all the way!


Keep Smiling 
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment