Pages

Friday, 6 September 2013

Review: Simple Spotless Skin Triple Action Face Wash

I noticed that I was breaking out more and decided I needed to find a face wash that was specifically for spots. I came across the Simple Spotless Skin Triple Action face wash. 

This face wash is "a blend of spot fighting ingredients and natural antibacterial goodness to deeply cleanse, purify and tone removing hidden dirt and unclogging pores." It contains Zinc PCA to absorb excess oils, Chamomile skin soothing anti - irritant and Witch Hazel to tone and tighten pores. It also contains Phytosphingosine which helps fight spots and blemishes. 

Simple claim that you will see results within 1 day, however I didn't notice changes this quickly but i did see improvements in my skin within a few days. It is dermatologically tested and approved and it perfect for sensitive skin, but can be used if you have normal skin as well.

It definitely made my skin smoother, made my blemishes look smaller and helped control the amount of break outs I had. I would 100% recommend the Simple Face Wash, I love love love this product!


If you would like to buy this product you can get it directly from Simple or you can buy it from Boots.


1 comment:

  1. I think I need to try this product. I am currently using Neutrogena face wash but I want to try something new!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete