Pages

Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Review: Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturising Lip Balm

(I have NOT used my own photos as my camera is in repair and i wanted to post this review asap. Just for clarification i am not saying that these are my own photos!)

As i have said in a previous post, i HATE lip butters/balms where you have to use your finger to apply it. I first heard about the Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm when 'Zoella' filmed a 'Florida haul' on YouTube. At the time, Baby Lips weren't available in the UK, so when i saw that they were selling them in Boots (my local drugstore as Americans would call it) i was so so excited and had to purchase one. 


Baby Lips are more tinted lip balms rather than heavily pigmented. The lip balm i bought was Peach Kiss, which is a shimmery nude colour. I believe that this is the only shimmery lip balm, and all of the others are quite sheer. The consistency is not heavy, thick or waxy as i have heard some people call them. It is a thinner balm that feel sleek on the lips and still moisturises well. The balm has a light fragrance to it 


Overall, the packaging is sooo cute, the balm feels lovely on my lips and doesn't feel greasy, they give a slight colour to the lips whilst also moisturising and providing protection for my lips, which is something i need during the autumn(fall)/winter as my lips become dry. 

One downside about this product....i need all of the lip balms asap! (haha)


No comments:

Post a Comment