Pages

Monday, 9 September 2013

Review: Bourjois 123 Perfect foundation (light vanilla)

As you might have seen, i went on a little shopping trip and ended up buying the Bourjois 123 Perfect foundation along with some other products. I had heard a lot about this foundation and was curious to see how good (or bad) it was. 


It has 3 colour correcting pigments: yellow pigments – conceals dark circles for a rested look, mauve pigments – corrects dullness and green pigments – neutralises redness. I totally agree with this! I tend to have redness on my cheeks and this foundation covered it and left my skin looking amazing! 

Bourjois claims that the foundation lasts up to 16 hours, which i don't agree with but i do know for a fact that it stays well in the rain.
 I walked home from school whilst it was raining today and my foundation stayed looking good woohoo!

I have to confess, i am awful at remembering to moisturise but with this i have to as it does dry out my dry patches even more (i have a combination skin type). This foundation does my skin wonders, it leaves my skin looking even and covers my blemishes well. 


I LOVE IT! As a plus, it smells a-ma-zing! haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment