Pages

Thursday, 12 September 2013

Hello Autumn

Finally, one of my favourite seasons is arriving!!


10 things I love about Autumn

1. Crisp, misty morning where you can see your breath

2. Rosy cheeks

3. Spider webs bejewelled with dew in the early mornings

4. Cosy evenings, snuggled with a hot drink, a blanket and films/books

5. The pretty mix of autumn colours (reds, oranges, browns)

6. Walking and kicking through the crispy leaves once they have fallen

7. Woolly jumpers, scarves, gloves and blankets 

8. The excitement building up for Christmas and my birthday

9. The feeling of being cold and having to wrap up warm

10. Hot drinks that warm you up on the colder nights

There is just something about Autumn that makes me happy. I'm not sure if it is the scents of the season, the pretty colours, the fashion or the excitement for Christmas and my birthday, but something makes Autumn special. I LOVE IT!

2 comments: